'the last city' - chapter 2 - SALARYMAN

I've just finished posting the last page of chapter 2 of my webcomic the last city over at Comic Fury. Here is the entire chapter.













With this, I introduce the second of my three main protagonists, Ken. The world of this story is starting to get filled in a bit more, dealing with some themes that I've been interested in for quite a while.

Next week starts the third chapter, introducing the third protagonist. I'm now posting these pages every Monday and Thursday, and will try to keep up that schedule for the next few months as time permits.

Again, if you would like to help me with this project, please just get this in front of as many people as possible. I'm very excited about this story, and I want to see what can come of it!

http://thelastcity.thecomicseries.com/

Comments