April 2017 Paintings

Aside from commission work, April only had a single 'regular' robot painting from me, this 'angel of death' piece with Steffi.


You can purchase prints of this piece at my RedBubble Gallery.

However, the big project for me was getting my webcomic 'the last city' finally up and onto a continuing schedule.






These images are the overall cover piece for the book followed by the cover for the first chapter, 'REMEMBER', and the first three pages of that chapter. This is an ongoing series where I explore the world I've been creating these past few years with my robot paintings, telling stories that explains how it evolved from present-day artificial intelligence and robot technology, and what effect that has on the rest of humanity living in this post-human world. It is free to read online, and will be updated every week, so please check it out!

Comments