Another Reflected Robot

I have been utilizing mirrors in some of my recent paintings.


Here we have Brittany in the foreground, with a couple of larger robots (more along the lines of 50's style robots) in the background reflection. I do like a good study in contrasts, especially with the use of colour here.

Prints (and other products featuring this image) can be purchased on my RedBubble gallery. They've been adding in several new products (including a couple of different types of t-shirts), and I've found their quality to be great! So, please, check it out!

In other news, Andronicus should be going back into production soon. I just needed a bit of time to work on some robot ideas (and develop some new ones that should be coming up soon). If you haven't seen my webcomic yet, you should also go and check it out.

Comments