Six-Train and Galactus Pencil Illustration

I had a good time at Ener-Con this past weekend. While I was there, I managed to work on a couple of new Transformers-based pencil illustrations, and here is one of them.

I had never actually heard of the character Six Trains before, but the vendor across from my table had it sitting on his table, and it just kept getting my attention. It looked like a fun design, and I was wanting to draw something on a massive scale, so I came up with this basic idea with the tank, the army truck, and the aircraft carrier. Honestly, there was no real reason to have Galactus looming there in the background, but it seemed like a fun idea, so I went with it.

This 10"x15" pencil piece is available for purchase for $150 - contact me at my website for more information.

Comments