Robot Angels in Nightmare Industrial Setting

I've decided to get a bit more descriptive in my blog post titles for new paintings.


I'm adding a bit more in the way of photographic elements back into these paintings, specifically with how of the metal modelling on Emily and Tara here came about. I'm definitely blurring the lines even more between photography and painting, and may need to come up with a new category to put these under. I'm not sure if either 'cyberpunk photography' or 'cyberpunk painting' quite applies to pieces like this. Something for me to think about.

Prints (and other products) of this image are available for purchase at this link.

Also, be sure to check out my website if you haven't lately.

Finally, there will be a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled for that one.

Comments