Partial Keycon 2014 Roundup and Cyberpunk Painting 23

So, Keycon 31 finished up last night, and I had a great time at the event. I'll be discussing the show a bit more in a later blog post, including a video we made over the course of the weekend, but for right now, I'd like to talk about the cover to the program guide.

This is that cover.


I provide the artwork for this, and the people running the show composited it all together with the text on top. Because of this, I had left Keycon be the premiere of this particular robot piece. However, now that the show is done, I'm posting it online and for sale as well.


This piece was one of the most fun things I've worked on in the past few months - motorcycles are always a hoot to draw and paint, and creating that with this crazy steampunk/dieselpunk robot design worked really well.

Comments