Keycon 2014 Announcement and Cyberpunk Painting 013

I've been invited to this year's Keycon to be their Guest Artist of Honour. I'll be hosting and speaking at a few different panels on different subjects, showing and selling my artwork, and generally making a nuisance of myself for the weekend, I imagine.

The main promotional poster for the event is utilizing this new piece of mine:


This was from a photograph of my lovely assistant, Kelsie, that I took close to a year ago. Amazingly, it was almost a year until we did another shoot together. Both of our schedules have been so tight this past year that we haven't been able to do more than that - this is indeed strange as we had been doing shoots together every three or four months for the three years before that, but such is how life progresses.

Prints of this piece are available for purchase at this link

You should also check out the official Keycon site, to see what the event is all about. It happens in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, this May.


Comments