Cyberpunk Robots on a T-shirt


This photo I did a couple of years ago has consistently been one of my most popular pieces. I like that, as I had been thinking about the idea behind it for quite a while before I started developing it. Since this piece, I've done a few more with the idea of a giant robot or statue, and I have a few more coming up in the near future. All that being said, I was really surprised today when I discovered I had never done a t-shirt of it.

So, I corrected that oversight. You can purchase this design on a variety of styles, sizes, and colours of t-shirts at this link. I have picked up some t-shirts with my designs on them from Redbubble in the past, and I've always been very happy with the quality of the shirts and the printing. So please feel free to peruse the rest of the shirts on my Redbubble gallery as well to see if this or anything else there strikes your fancy.

Prints of the original photo can be seen and purchased at this link, of course.

Comments