Cyberpunk Robot Illustration and 2013 year-end roundup.


This is my last robot piece of 2013, and I am very pleased with how it turned out.

2013 has been an interesting year for me regarding this whole Cyberpunk motif, as it was the year that the original Cyberpunk role-playing game from R. Talsorian Games was set (which they changed in the second edition, Cyberpunk 2020), a game I had purchased back when it first came out in 1988. The world is a very different place from the one described in that book, both more and less advanced than they had posited, but it definitely ended up being very 'punk-themed for me with regard to my own work.

2013 also ended up being a year for me to scale back my promotion (I didn't attend any conventions at all this year) and focus on doing more artwork and developing my style more. I am very proud of the work I have done this year, much of which will end up being collected in a book project that should debut later in 2014...but that is something I will be discussing more later.

Prints of this piece are available for purchase at this link.

Comments