Double-Barreled Guitar 001 Wallpaper

I've been getting some requests lately for desktop wallpapers based on my Guitar Gun illustrations from a few years ago, so I thought I'd go ahead and make those available. I'll be posting them over the next few weeks, including links where prints and t-shirts of the various images can be purchased.

I'm starting with this double-barreled guitar gun image.






Prints of this piece can be purchased here, while t-shirts of it can be purchased here.

Does this mean that I'll be returning to doing Guitar Gun illustrations? Well, I suppose of there is a lot of interest generated by these wallpapers, and if people purchase prints and/or t-shirts, I could see coming back to them. I have been thinking about doing some photos based on this idea, so we'll see what happens.


Comments