Calgary Expo 2012

So, I'm going to have an art table at the 2012 Calgary Expo, from the 27th to the 29th of April. I'll have lots of my illustration and photography prints, original sketches (which I'll also be doing at the show), and copies of my first book of photography for sale!

The guest lineup for this show looks incredible! In particular, I'm looking forward to meeting Max Brooks (and getting him to sign my copy of World War Z), Jeph Jacques (of Questionable Content fame), Wil Wheaton (the bulk of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation will be there, in fact), and Lance Henriksen (perhaps I should bring along my copy of Season 1 of Millennium...) and, of course, my good friend Bob Layton (of Iron Man fame)!

So, if you are in the Calgary area, or planning on attending the show, please come and visit me and my lovely assistant, Kelsie, in the Artist's Alley (I04 on the floor plan, near the Web Comic guests). I'll undoubtedly be posting more promotional information about this in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!

Comments

Donovan Yaciuk said…
Wouldn't miss it! I'll stop by, when I'm not in line to meet Stan Lee (which is probably going to be how I spend 90% of the Con! :(