Cyberpunk and Cybergoth photography

I've been working on a few photos that are much more Cyberpunk and Cybergoth lately than my normal gothic work usually winds up being, and I am extremely happy with the response to them. So, I figured I'd post those last four photos in this blog as well.



It's been a while since I last did a robot photo that featured internal lighting, concentrating more on Steampunk styles for the past few months. However, this new series with Marie will be much more of a cyberpunk/cybergoth style than I've been doing lately.

Prints are available for purchase here.


I am a huge fan of the Cyberpunk genre and the writing of William Gibson in particular, and am always happy to include those influences in my illustration and photographic work. As such, I was really happy to start this soldier series with Jamie (who is herself a big William Gibson fan - in fact, we both saw him speak here in Winnipeg a few years ago before we really knew each other). There will be a few more supernatural influences in this series as it goes along, so I won't be straying too far from the initial inspirations for my gothic photography.

Prints of this can be purchased at this link.






Another cybergoth picture of Marie. This one is a lot more overt, more sexual than most of my work, but I think it really works here. She's got a great harsh attitude that I think really sells the piece.

Prints available here.





There are a lot of fun storytelling ideas going on in this photo, including one element I'm curious to see how many people pick up on. And Jamie continues to be happy with her cybernetic arm in this series.

Prints available for purchase here.








Comments