Gothic Photos - robots and dolls

I haven't posted any of my photography work here for a while, so I figured I'd drop in a few that I've been doing recently.



This past Sunday, I finally did a shoot with my good friend Jamie, and this is the first finished piece from that shoot. I'm looking forward to doing more shots from Sunday, most of which will be robot pieces, but there are also a couple of doll photos in the mix and perhaps a creepy supernatural piece or two.

Prints are available for purchase at this link.



Another shot of Jamie, this time incorporating a shot of Kelsie from a shoot I did with her back in January. Those wires...yeah, they take a long time to work on.

Prints of this can be purchased here


Last Saturday, I did a shoot with the lovely models Kelsie and Cat, and this is the first of the photos from that shoot.  I've also made two desktop wallpapers of the image.


As always, prints of this piece can be purchased at this link.


Another from the shoot with Kelsie and Cat.  A few people have already commented on the complexity and design of the wings.  That did take quite a while to work through, yes.

Prints can be purchased here.


Another shot of Cat.  I am starting to use a bit more articulation with the dolls, here with points on her fingers and an additional one on her arms.


Prints can be purchased here.


One of Cat on a fairly reflective pool.  I've done photos like this in the past with some of my cosplay photography, but this is the first time I've tried it with the gothic work.


Prints available for purchase here.





Comments