Gothic Photography - more robots

There hasn't been too much activity on this blog lately, I realize. I've mostly been working on projects that I can't show anyone until they are officially released, so there hasn't been much to display here.

However, I have managed to sneak in some gothic photography here and there, so I thought I'd promote my gothic photography blog a bit and show some of the robot-based pieces I've been doing.



Here's one of Tina from a shoot we did in 2010. I keep meaning to merge the 'robot' and 'wings' theme, so this was a good opportunity for it.

As always, prints of this piece are available for purchase at this link.



This time, it's a picture of Kelsie tearing off her own face. I had gotten the idea of adding wiring to echo veins and arteries, putting a bit more drama into the piece.

Prints of this can be purchased at this link.



Marie with her face removed, but no wiring. This was done before that previous one and I was still tinkering with ideas.

Prints of this piece are available for sale at this link.



Another robot photo of Kelsie from that shoot we did back in September of 2010. I like the idea of working more and more with internal light sources with these gothic robots.

As always, prints of this are available for purchase at this link.



A very unusual one of Tara. I will be doing a piece soon of her as either a doll or a robot where she is disassembled along a staircase, and this was a good test-run of that idea.

Prints of this can be purchased at this link.

Comments