PrairieCon XXX artwork and program guide

A while ago, I had posted the pencils and colours to an upcoming project, and here it is - PrairieCon XXX (or '30' for those not Roman Numerically Inclined).

This is the poster for this gaming convention:

In addition, that same artwork appears on the cover of the program guide:



This same program guide features a full-page advert for me in it on page 8:



And, finally, I composited the advert (and used another of my fantasy illustrations) for Imagine Games & Hobbies, the best gaming (and now Army Surplus!) store in Winnipeg, which is on the inside back cover:

Comments

Chris Chuckry said…
cool! Nice bit of promo too. Are you going to the con?
Ian Sokoliwski said…
Thanks :)

I'm not sure. It'll depend on my schedule later this month. If I did, it would just be to check out some of the gaming (although the red box Basic D&D game does sound like a compelling thing...)