Monday, May 6, 2013

My Appearance on the BBandBC: Flesh For Frankenstein

This Sunday, I had the good fortune to record a podcast with Mike Murphy for his show Badasses, Boobs, and Bodycounts where we discussed the movie Flesh for Frankenstein (also known as Andy Warhol's Frankenstein). I had a great time with this, as I regularly listen to Mike's show (and a lot of other movie-based podcasts) when working on illustrations and photos, and had been wanting to do something like this for a while.

We've already discussed my appearing on the show again in the future to discuss a very different kind of film, and I'm already set to appear on an additional podcast with different hosts. I think it would be a lot of fun to continue this sort of thing.

So, clear an hour of your schedule and take a listen. Oh, and here's the trailer for the movie in question, in case you've never heard of it or seen it already.


No comments: